Thursday 20 June 2013

I have to start somewhere !

In 2007 when I was 65 I did a round world trip and thought at that time of writing a daily blog, it didn't happen.   Perhaps just as well because whilst everywhere I stopped was supposed to have internet connection it was often so poor that just checking emails took a lot of time.  That's the reason for the blog title, it was what I was going to use at that time, it still seemed appropriate.  It will be quite basic because I'm trying to find my way around with 'Blogger'.

So where do I start, Lochcarron seems appropriate ?

On Wednesday 19th June 2013 I drove south from Lochcarron to Glasgow Airport. The first half of the drive was quite slow and in amongst traffic most of the time, but Glencoe and Loch Lomond were so quiet I never had a car in front or behind me.  That's surprising, it normally gets busier the further south you go. I left Lochcarron at 10.45am, had 3 brief stops, and arrived at the Holiday Inn Express in the airport grounds at 3pm.




I write this in the hotel room Thursday morning, my flight is at 2.05pm, so I'll soon be walking across to departures. Where next ?

1 comment:

  1. Well the first blog seems to have worked. Keep on blogging
    Sue

    ReplyDelete